- 5 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 c fat-free egg substitute
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped almonds
- Sprinkle each side of the chicken breast with cornstarch. Dip it into the egg substitute, then sprinkle with almonds.
- Coat a small, nonstick skillet with olive oil (or nonstick cooking spray. I put my olive oil in a Misto) and heat over medium heat. Cook the chicken 5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 165 degrees F.
Nutritional info per serving: 310 cal, 43g pro, 10g carb, 1g fiber, 10g fat, 204mg sodium
Super foods: Chicken (lean protein), olive oil