Ground Turkey and Green Bean Teriyaki Rice Bowl
- 1 - 16 oz package of 93/7 ground turkey
- 1.5 pounds of green beans
- Whatever sauce you want to use (don't drown it!)
- White rice, brown rice, quinoa, whatever fits your fancy.
- Start cooking your rice. This will take the longest amount of time.
- Cut ends off of green beans. I also cut mine in half again so they would be easier to handle / eat. Rinse them. Put them in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. At the end of that time, put them in ice water to stop the cooking and keep them crisp. (I poured them into a colander to drain the boiling water, then put that colander in a large bowl of ice water.)
- Brown the ground turkey in a large skillet.
- Combine the ground turkey and green beans. Pour a little sauce over everything and toss.
- Serve over rice!