- 1 green pepper (or half green, half colored), diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Garlic salt
- Sautee peppers and onions in olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Form into 8-10 balls (or whatever size you want). Place on baking sheet and dust with garlic salt.
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes or until cooked to your liking (and dependent on size of meatballs).
Serving Suggestion: Goes great with mashed potatoes and a veggie!
Superfoods: Green Vegetables, Olive Oil, Protein (Lean Meat)